Saturday, June 14, 2008

My First Post

How should I start my very first post? I was born in a Humane Society Shelter to a poor, abandoned mother. I contracted a lung infection immediately thereafter and was scheduled for euthanasia, but escaped a horrible death by choosing a human to be my pet.

I think it was a good decision, although I was rather young at the time. It wasn't until later that I discovered my human had no pedigree, and by then I was too fond of the poor creature to send her away. Like every feline, I've dreamed of owning a Trump or a Hilton, but Lynn was easy to train and remains completely loyal and devoted to me.

Today I'm blogging over at my human's weblog, Paperback Writer. I hope you'll join me there.

3 comments:

Gabriele Campbell said...

Hi Jericho. I think you can be glad to have picked that particular human. A Hilton would only try and make you stay in a little bag she can carry around, and whine about any scratches she may get when you're in a playful mood, and that Trump guy is to obsessed making money to even notice the presence of anything else but a silicone boobed human female thirty years his junior. ;)

Anonymous said...

Own a Hilton, huh? Hey, free room stays, yes?

Chrissie said...

Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere, Jericho! Loyalty goes a long way with me, too. Trainablility is always helpful, but not essential, I think, where fangs and claws can be employed. My mom dances well to nearly every tune, though, and in spite of her overweening tendency to snorfle my belleh, I think I'll keep her.